|FACES: The National Craniofacial Association is dedicated to assisting children and adults who have craniofacial disorders resulting from disease, accident, or birth.
The web site provides:
* Information on 28 specific craniofacial disorders including general information on the disorder and a list of helpful materials relating to the disorder.
* Networking and Resources: assists with connecting families together who share similar medical situations.
* A list of specialized craniofacial centers and other relevant resources
* Information about financial aid to those needing to travel away from home for medical assistance
* Quarterly newsletters providing the latest research and information on craniofacial disorders.
Click here for more information.